One of the definitions in the dictionary for the word Persistent states, “Continuing firmly or obstinately in a course of action in spite of difficulty or opposition.” My definition of Persistence is stubbornness with a purpose. That’s right, you heard it from me. Despite the challenges and obstacles you may face or maybe facing in life, you must be determined and steadfast in pursuing your goals. So here are a few tips to make sure you stay on course:
- Keep your attention on the long-term plan: That is your Vision or Goals you set for yourself.
- Let go of everything that is irrelevant and focus on what is most important. That includes, emotional mental baggage such as: anger, unforgiveness, worry, fear, and procrastination.
- Prioritize your daily task. What is the most important thing, you should be spending your time and energy on right now? What are the biggest distractions in your life? What can you do to minimize those distractions?
- Strengthen your spiritual foundation, this is key in helping you get balance and bring mental clarity along with peace of mind.
- Most importantly, affirm yourself daily!!! Life and Death are in the power of “YOUR” Tongue.
Remember to Love Yourself, Take Care of Yourself, because guess what You’re WORTH IT!❤️❤️
Comments are closed.